Thursday, August 14, 2008

Graduation

Time for another blog entry of an event that happened a long time ago!

Bryan's Graduation! July 18, 2008
~Bryan's parents and two sisters drove down to celebrate graduation and to help us move out of our apartment. They helped us out a great deal and it was a blast having them here. Since our apartment was so small, we had another apartment (our new one) where his family could stay. We were high rollers and had 2 apartments! 

Since I wasn't graduating until December and since Bryan was going to be away from me and probably wouldn't be able to come to my graduation, I walked with him. I wanted us to walk together anyways so it worked out well.
















Here we are at the banquet 
















Here we are smiling for the camera. We were 
running late due to some last minute tenant 
check outs and since parking is really non-existent
we had to run all the way to the MC. I was so 
exhausted and sweaty by the time we got there
and I'm pretty sure my make up melted off my face 
so just look at how good Bryan looks!
  
















Here we are at Commencement. (Sorry the 
picture is a little blurry). It was so hot in there 
I felt like I was going to die. (We're in the middle
just in case it was hard to tell).
 
















I think the heat took a toll on Bryan's dad! 
(Do we know that guy (that's looking at us)
in the background?)

















Another blurry picture of us on our way to move
up closer to the stage. 

















Here's a cute picture of mom and dad Winston!
















Bryan and I waiting to receive our diplomas




















After Graduation-we did it! 
Well Bryan did anyways. 
















Congratulations!!
















Happy Day!

1 comment:

JAWinston said...

Congratulations to both of you! What an achievement. What are you going to do next?