Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bryan's New Look!

Bryan has been out for about a week now and I have not heard from him personally since he called me to give me his address. Although, on Sunday Elder and Sister Reynolds (military relations missionaries) emailed me and my in-laws pictures of him when he and others were at church. They also sent a little note that said that their graduation day is November 7 and that they may not be able to write or call home for the first couple of weeks until their flight earns the privilege, and that they/he will write as soon as permission is granted by their Military Training Instructors (MTI's). I think it's kinda crazy that they have to have permission to write home! 

Here is a picture of Bryan. A little side note story: I always thought that Bryan would get his head shaved but he insisted that it would just be a buzz cut-he told me that more than once. I get a picture of him and his head is shaved! I think he looks pretty dang good for not having any hair :) He looks just like himself and what a smile! I'm glad to see that he looks happy and well. Hopefully his other pictures (if there are any) will look just as good!





















Bryan's "title" is Airman Basic (AB)
















I'm assuming these are other members of the 
church within his flight. (There's a girl!)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Lovin' the new look, Bryan! Its hard to picture Ryan with pratically NO HAIR! I hope all is going well, and that you are happy Rachel:-) Everything is going to fine (or keep telling yourself that).

Lindsey Cortes said...

Bryan I had no clue. I guess I should check up on blogs more often. Rachel good luck being at home without him. Have fun though feeling the baby move.

JAWinston said...

Please tell Bryan "Hi" from all of us, (Amanda, Ella, and me), when you see him next weekend.

Introspective Steph said...

where's the girl at? They all look like guys!