Well, here is a quick post with a couple of quick pictures of our new baby boy. He was born at 7:59 am on Jan 25, 2009. Brayden Matthew Winston weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz and was 19 inches tall. We are so pleased at the new addition to our family. Thanks everyone for your support! Thats all for now, hopefully we will get a more in depth post added soon.

15 comments:
Congrats! Love Uncle Jared, Aunt Amanda, and Cousin Ella
Congratulations guys!! how wonderful. I want an email Rach with all the details of your labor. Don't leave anything out. How does it feel to be a mom? Yay!! Oh I wish I could have been there. He is beautiful! Write me when you get a chance! Love ya and Congrats!
Hey Rach. Sorry I started a blog for my young women and now it won't let me post under my blog so it's me, Telsha
Congratulations Rachel and Bryan! He is SO adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures and watch him grow up:-) And trust me, it goes by SUPER fast! Hope you are recovering well Rachel, and I know both you and Bryan will make such AWESOME parents! Good luck with those first few weeks...they can be rough, but well worth it:-)
Hey! We are so glad that everything went so well and that your new addition is home safe with you now. Rach- I know Bryan has things that he is doing so I was wanting to come and visit you when you need someone to be there. (before all the family gets here and you get busy) so give me a call and let me know what day would be good for you this week. Congrats!
Congratulation Rachel! He is beautiful. Celia
congrats!!! he is so cute. i cant wait to see you guys soon. love ya
caity
congratulations!!!
AWW he's so cute!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Rachel!!!!! He is adorable! I want to come see him!!!!! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you. Lindsey, Erick and Kaylie
We will miss you! And we feel bad we never got the chance to see baby Brayen and you guys before you left. WAAA! We wish you all the best in your new upcoming adventures, and hope it isn't too long before we see you again. :) We love you - Richard, KaraLyn, Thomas, Marianne, William, Sarah, and James
Hurray! Congratulations! He's a keeper. Don't you just LOVE how their clothes are too big for them at first. I love the pictures
Congratulations!! He is so cute! I hope motherhood is treating you well!
Post a Comment