Monday, March 23, 2009

Bubba

Well it's time for another update with Brayden pictures. We have a lot to post. He is now 8 weeks old and growing fast. He is a happy baby, loves to cuddle, and loves to smile and laugh. He's been able to hold his head up for quite some time along with being able to stand. And he is finally starting to sleep better at night (knock on wood). A few nights ago, he only woke up twice. Oh, if you only knew how exciting that is for me! Anyways here are some pictures. The order is recent to not so recent if that makes sense.



Here's a video of Brayden smiling. We were
trying to get him to laugh like he usually
does but I guess he was a little camera shy.


















Our little man just loves to stretch and stretch
and stretch.


















Before church.

















Getting ready for church. Brayden absolutely
loves baths. He kicks his little legs, flails his
arms, and splashes the water. We're in the process
of getting a video of it.





















All dressed for church.

















After church. This is his modeling pose. He
got in that pose himself. Bryan is just holding
his head up.


















Bryan got to see the President. He's waving
from Air Force One.





















Bryan is always finding new ways to
carry Brayden. This is the latest.

















Our little Air Force baby





















Bryan swaddles Bray so tight that
you can see his arms. He looks like
a little mummy.

















This is a naked photo shoot taken about a month ago.

















This is one of my favorites of him.



9 comments:

Annie said...

so cute! I love the video! I love his church outfit...all of him! I could totally see you in him... in the picture of him with the hat on.

Winston's World said...

He is darling!!! I love his smile!! I want to hold him!
LOVE MOM/Tami/Grandma

Winston's World said...

These are so cute!!!!!!!!! his church outfit is so adorable. i miss you guys sooo much!!!!! Love Caity

Nancy said...

So very cute! He is growing so fast! I love his church outfit! It is very cute! I hope you all are doing great!

Lesley Wright said...

How fun! Arn't the smiles the best. His church outfit is so adorable and he looks so cute in it.

Kim said...

Hurray for MORE pictures! I can't believe how BIG he is getting Rachel:-) He is absolutely ADORABLE! And I'm glad to hear that he has been sleeping better for you at night. Its amazing the difference it makes when YOU get more sleep as a Mommy:-) Just wait tell he starts sleeping through the night...you'll be in Heaven!

Jessica W. Clark said...

Oh my goodness! He SOOOOOO cute! I mean cute! Those eyes kill me! I'm so happy for you Rach! He's such a cute little guy!

Celia said...

He is so handsome! He is growing so fast. I am so happy for you guys.
Being a parent is an amazing feeling.
Thanks for your comments in my blog.

KaraLyn said...

*singing* - Which one of these is not like the other - (Is that how the song from Sesame Street goes? It's been a while...)

Brayden, Brayden, Brayden, Brayden, Brayden, Barack Obama, Brayden, Brayden, Brayden, Brayden, Brayden...:)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. The pictures of Brayden are SO CUTE, and also much more interesting than Barack Obama, but that's cool that Bryan got to see Air Force One! Thanks for posting. I love keeping up with you guys! We miss you!