Well, the purpose of this entry is to show off videos of Brayden's first bath. In this first video Brayden isn't in the tub yet, he is just being prepped to get in. He didn't think he was dirty enough so he decided to surprise dad and pee all over himself and the bed. You can see a few drops on the sheets next to his head on the left. In the second video he is on his way to the tub. He may not look too excited to get in the tub at first but after the camera went off he had a lot of fun. The picture here, illustrates how he was and is now when it comes to bath time.
8 comments:
those videos were so cute, im glad he got in a better mood after the camara turned off. love ya. caity
I don't think he likes taking a bath...lol But, i'm sure he'll start liking it soon enough (after he gets used to them).
He's SUPER cute! Rachel I'm so excited for you!
That's so cute! I'm sure he'll learn to love baths!
He is adorable! time flies. I can't quite remember Sadie as a newborn and she is only 4 months! Enjoy every minute!
Loved the video of Brayden peeing on Bryan! HAHAHAHAHA! I got a good laugh over that. I have been there and done that many times with 3 boys! I have a couple cute outfits I need to send you. Hopefully, they will get to you before he grows out of them. :) Could you email your new address to me? Glad to see you are loving your new little one!
oh my goodness he is SO cute! i can't wait to meet him in person :)
Oh sooo cute! Guess what your parents just told me you guys live just outside of Washington DC! I had no idea. I am really excited that I have family nearby. Lets talk cause I want to come visit! Oh I am just soooo happy!
Post a Comment