Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brayden is 6 months old!

Our little baby boy is now half a year old. It's hard to believe but at the same time it isn't. The last time he was weighed (a couple weeks ago), he was 14 lbs and I think 27 inches (the doc gave us measurements in cm so I can't remember exactly). So he has been gaining weight which is good although 6 month pants won't stay on him very well.

Here is our little boy all grown up!




















He's got muscles and he grew quite a bit!
So maybe he's taller than 27 inches...

















He's just in Bryan's clothes with Bryan.
It's a good thing moms and dads are
different from each other, otherwise we
wouldn't have such fun pictures as these.

We have been without a dresser for Bray
for a very long time and we finally found
one (for free). It was painted light blue
with dark blue and had clouds and stuff
on it. We stripped the paint, sanded it,
and put finish on it.




















Here's what it looked like before.
We had already started stripping it
when we realized we hadn't gotten
any "before" pictures so this will
have to do.

















Here it is after stripping and sanding.

















Here it is with Bryan putting the finish on.
(We still haven't shown what our house looks
like so when we do that (hopefully soon) you'll
see it in Bray's room).

Here is little mister eating his solids.
















He likes it.
















He's trying so hard to get it.


Bryan and Brayden just hanging out.
















(Another difference between moms and dads).


















Brayden fell asleep while feeding himself a
bottle. His eyes are half open, his mouth is
open and his diaper is almost full.

















Here is another big difference between moms
and dads. Dad thought it would be hilarious to
draw on Brayden with a sharpie the day before
his Dr. appt. Bryan was laughing pretty hard and
Bray liked watching him laugh. (It came off with
wipes and rubbing alcohol).

















Brayden playing with the diaper bag. He did
have his head in there but I didn't get the camera
fast enough.

















We were watching CJ for some friends and here
are the two boys playing with a musical caterpillar.
(CJ is 2).

Here is Brayden sleeping with his hands behind
his head.
















The End.

13 comments:

Nancy said...

You got some really cute pictures!! I love the one where he is sleeping with his hands behind his head! Congratulations on him turning 6 months old!

Celia said...

I love the last picture of Brayden sleeping so peacefully. Looks like Bryan and Brayden are best buddies:)

Amber and Mike said...

lol, your little boy and husband are so funny. Those pictures are worth a million laughs or more. You are right, there is definitely a difference between mom and dads.

Bray is a cutie!! Those little moments are wonderful.

Introspective Steph said...

I laughed out loud with the first picture. I knew your husband was in there somewhere but i was trying to figure out how you got your son in there too...LOL and then i found out how. :)

6 months already...crazy!!! It seems like yesterday when you were telling all of us when he was born!

Dustin and Cassie said...

He is so tiny! Kenzie weighs more than him and he is older! Love the pictures ....Looks like Bryan is having a little too much fun with Bray with all the funny pictures! Miss you guys too!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

How cute is that. Can you believe he is 6 months old. Man, time flies. I love the pics. I'm with you on the moms and dad's are different. Jeff would be doing all those things to Skylee while I'm cringing but I guess it's good to have a balance huh?

Kim said...

Such CUTE pictures! I can't believe Brayden is 6 months old either! Time flies by SO fast. I'm excited to see the pictures of your new home. Brayden's dresser looks AWESOME! I can't believe the before and after shot...you guys did a GREAT job on it:)

Winston's World said...

i love your pictures of him. brayden has sure grown in to a cute baby man!!!! mabey thats what he will look like!!! good job on the dresser. my favorite picture is him being a coloring book!!! HAHAHA
love ya Caitya

JAWinston said...

How did you sand it? Did you rent a sander, or did you do it all by hand?

Lesley Wright said...

Oh my gosh. I laughed so hard! Those pictures are hilarious! The first one I could not quite figure out until I saw the second one. And the one where Brayden is on Bryan's head, so funny. The best one is the smilie face one is little body, and right before the doctors visit, I wonder what the doc would have said? Moms and dads are SO differnet, but looks like you are having so much fun.

Mommy said...

The last picture reminds me of how CJ still sleeps! It must be a guy thing. Fun pictures!

Mommy said...

The last picture reminds me of how CJ still sleeps! It must be a guy thing. Fun pictures!

Annie said...

Soo cute! Oh those pictures are too funny! Yep, that's why we have a mom and a dad! Looks like you're doing well. I'm so glad!