Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!

This time last year, it was just Bryan and I and we were managing apartments. This year, there are three of us! and we live on the other side of the United States on an Air Force base. Like last year, we decorated eggs but this time we used a little different technique to make really cool patterns. We made Bryan's traditional Easter egg nest and we also made and decorated cupcakes, and this year I made a little Easter basket-for Brayden. We didn't want to get caught up in Easter without taking time to remember the true meaning of the beautiful day, so we had a little Easter lesson which was very nice.





















The Easter nest with Brayden
staring at it.

















The top three eggs we wrapped in silk and then
were boiled to get those cool patterns. We also did
the traditional egg dyes. Bryan had fun with those
as he colored all of our eggs.

















Here are our Easter cupcakes.


















Here is Brayden with his Easter basket.





















Here is Brayden in his new suit
and his handmade booties.

















The Bryan, Rachel, Brayden Winston Family.

















Our little happy family.

















Mommy and Brayden.






















Daddy and Brayden in their matching
clothes. My two boys.


4 comments:

Winston's World said...

i love your pictures!!! i have been waiting for more pictures to put on the computor screen!!! LOVE YA LOTS CAITY

Jessica W. Clark said...

What a cute family! You guys seriously are cute, and your little boy....oh my goodness so cute!!!!!! He's just this cute ,little, happy boy! Again, I'm so happy for you guys!

Nancy said...

Cute!! I love those eggs and cupcakes...way cute! Your family is so cute! I love all these pictures! Brayden is getting so big and so cute!

Amber and Mike said...

What a beautiful family!!! I love the cute boy outfit, and the little boy wearing it!! You look great Rae! Oh, and I love those cupcakes...too cute!