Time for another update. Not a lot has happened this week so a lot of these pictures are kinda random ones.
Brayden is 3 months old!
He was wiggling which is why
it's a little blurry.
Brayden reaches for his toes!
We were sitting on the couch and Brayden
was talking so I got the camera out and Bryan
noticed that Brayden was reaching for his toes
and i was able to get it on video. (Sorry it's
sideways and fuzzy-it's a lot better on our
camera).
Brayden loves to stick his feet in the air.
Bryan was trying to get a picture
with Brayden and this is how it
turned out. The expression is
priceless.
Here is a video of Brayden talking. He talks
a ton more than what is shown. Every time I
get the camera out to record him he stops
talking. The little stinker.
We had a ward BBQ and there was a lake and
a playground (on base). Brayden going down
the slide.
Bryan and Brayden both going down
the slide.
Bryan made some filet mignon with some red
potatoes, and asparagus.
Me dying to eat it.
Bryan showing Brayden the storm outside.
So cute.

11 comments:
wow, he's growing a lot! Cute little expressions! It sounds like you are having so much fun with him.
What a sweet little guy! Looks like he is getting some fun personality that's awesome!
he is soooo cute! i miss you guys sooo much! he has grown alot!!! LOVE YA CAITY
Wow! He is getting so big! He seems to be a really happy little boy! I love when they start to get a personality!
What big eyes your son has! Big enough to... what? What are they big enough to do?
He is so cute! I love the little movies and his outfits. What a doll!
You never said what happened to his hand? He sure is getting big. Its crazy how fast they grow huh! Miss you guys!
He is adorable!! Growing fast!
I LOVE him in his CUTE camo sweat-shirt! SUPER adorable! And Bryan looks like quite the cook:-) I'm sure it tasted as good as it looked!
I love the first outfit he has on. He looks so comfy. That is so funny that whenever the camera turns on he stops talking. Carter does the same thing. I wonder if it is because they just so mesmerized.
Oh and the filet mignon looks divine.
I LOVE the pictures!! Brayden is soo cute!! I would have to say my favorite is the priceless expression with his dad! Too cute! Oh, and your filet mignon looks like it was delicious!! You married yourself a nice little chef! :)
Post a Comment