Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My babies

Well it's what you all have been waiting for! OK maybe not quite yet but this time we do have ultrasound pictures. Based on the picture, you can change your guess if you so desire or you can keep your guess the same. When we tell you the answers, we'll tell you how far along I am in the first picture, how far along I am/the baby is in the ultrasound, and how far along I am at the current moment of the new post with all the answers. I hope that made sense!

















We JUST found out what we're having. Can
you tell what it is by the picture? :)


Brayden's accomplishments:
1. He can say mama and dada although his "mamas"
are said when he is crying.
2. He can speed army crawl.
3. He can turn onto his tummy while reaching for the ground
over the swing while he is buckled in it.
4. He gets all the girls at church.
5. He recognizes his bottle and gets excited when he sees it.
6. There's more but I can't think of all of them right now.






















As you can hopefully see, Brayden's
first tooth is coming through. The
one next to it is coming in as well
but you can't see it in the picture.


















Brayden is like his dad already. He loves
electronics-especially the laptop and its cord.


















Brayden wet his clothes so we were drying
them and him off at the same time.

















Brayden enjoying his bottle. He looked like
a little elf. Isn't he so cute?!


We went across the street to a little playground
and we put Brayden in the swing for the first time.



I think he liked it. A couple of times, when he
was coming towards us he made a face where he
might of felt a little nauseous or something. It
was pretty cute.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm keeping my guess the same: Boy. But I am really excited to hear what you are having! I don't get to find out what I am having until like November. I could find out sooner but the doctor says we have a better chance at the November appointment. Oh, and Brayden is so cute in those pictures! He does look like a little elf in that one. I hope everything is going well! Oh, and I got those decorations at Porter's and at Walmart...I was surprised what Walmart had.

Introspective Steph said...

my pregnancy is going well. I go in for my 14 week check up (or really it's my 2nd visit to the doctors) this Friday. I"m hoping they schedule another ultrasound...before 20 weeks...when i can find out the gender. I really just want to see the baby again and it's size. I don't really have anymore morning sickness...but i still have a nose of a hound dog! The only thing i've craved since being pregnant was Welch's Fruit Snacks. That lasted for about 3 weeks. :) I'm not showing yet...i doubt that I will until i'm 5 or 6 months pregnant. I just look fat right now. LOL. I've lost 10 lbs since being pregnant. My doctor said that's normal for someone who's overweight and pregnant. (truthfully i'm glad)! I can't sleep very well anymore or sit down for long periods of time.

How's your pregnancy?

Celia said...

Rachel I am so excited to hear what you are having! My guess is a girl! Brayden seems so sweet and such a good boy! Sadie is teething as well and she struggles alot with that.

Aaron Winston said...

i think its going to be a little lassy that is going to grow up to be a handful. Good luck with that big bro...

JAWinston said...

Ella didn't like the swing the first time we put her in. ...told you it would be early January.

Winston's World said...

he must really enjoy the swing!! he is growing toooo fast!!!! make him stop!! HAHAHAH Love caity

Lesley Wright said...

I love the picture of Brayden in the dryer that was funny. I am not sure if we are supposed to know by the ultrasound picture what you are having. So do you know yet? or are you just leeping us in suspense. How far along are you? How are you feeling?