Friday, September 25, 2009

Sleepy Brayden

So the other day I put Brayden down for his nap and a few minutes later I went to check on him. This is what I found:

















If you look closely you can see he's holding a
bottle. The bottle next to his foot is the one
that I gave him.

















He was snoring and because he was sleeping like
this, it made it sound/look like his face was
pressed up against the side and couldn't breathe
but it was just him snoring.


















The crazy thing is, I laid him on his back and
he ended up like this, which means that he
went from laying down to sitting up (which
we haven't seen him do). Later on that day
when he was in his crib, he was able to hold
on the crib railing and pull himself up and
take a couple of steps forward. It's so fun
watching him grow and learn new things!


5 comments:

Nancy said...

That's so funny!! I love finding Charlie in weird sleeping positions. This one beats all of his though! Haha!! That's so cute!

Winston's World said...

that is sooooo cute!!!! and funny!!! HAHAHA i want to hold him sooo much and visit you guys!!!

Lindsey Cortes said...

That is so cute!!! What a little doll.

JAWinston said...

Babies sleeping positions are always fun. I have to stay out of Ella's room while she is sleeping for the most part though. If I don't, I tend to wake her up because of my laughing.

Lesley Wright said...

How cute! Don't you wish you could have watched him do that. It is so funny he fell asleep like that.