So I tried to post this awhile ago but Brayden wouldn't stop touching the computer so I'm now getting to it, which means I still need post the most recent pictures but here are these ones anyways.
So it totally told me today that you updated I have no idea why it hasn't been showing me. Your little spencer is a doll! You have a beautiful family. Congratulations WAY late!
Cute little boys! Brayden looks so grown up. Isn't crazy how fast they grow. I never knew what people where talking about when they said that or did not believe them until my little one. He is doing the same.
so adorable!!!! and you must have gotten some major muscles bryan from shoveling!! but thanks for stealing ALL our snow!good job Rachel!! and silly brayden!! and spencer is getting so big!
7 comments:
I love your new family picture! You guys are such a cute family!
So it totally told me today that you updated I have no idea why it hasn't been showing me. Your little spencer is a doll! You have a beautiful family. Congratulations WAY late!
Ooh, so cute! You're family is darling. Hey, I really like that picture of Brayden cuddling with Spencer!
So you had to do some snow shovel removal, fun!
Cute little boys! Brayden looks so grown up. Isn't crazy how fast they grow. I never knew what people where talking about when they said that or did not believe them until my little one. He is doing the same.
Cute! Cute! Cute! I still can't believe you have two kids!! So fun!
so adorable!!!! and you must have gotten some major muscles bryan from shoveling!! but thanks for stealing ALL our snow!good job Rachel!! and silly brayden!! and spencer is getting so big!
Post a Comment