Well I hate to say this but all of your guesses are WRONG. Our announcement isn't quite that exciting. We are not moving and we are not expecting another baby. BUT we do have a new addition to our family. We adopted a wonderful five year old named Odyssey. I never thought that I would be so excited to have a minivan. It is a nice ride if I do say so myself. I LOVE how it drives and so does Brayden as you can tell by the pictures. Well here are a few quick pictures.
Baby NUMBER 6!!
6 months ago

9 comments:
Congrats on the new addition.
Congratulations!! I bet it's nicer than a car. When we got our Durango I was so happy because I felt like there was room for the kids plus groceries or whatever. Out of all the vans this is the one I like the best. So if we ever get a van, it will be this one.
congrats!! fun!
Congratulations! You look super happy!. The van looks really nice.
You Winston's all love to keep us in suspense! I am so happy for you guys a mini van will probably be a lot easier than a small car. Enjoy!
I still think you're going to be announcing you're pregnant any day now and that's why you needed the van! :)
sweetness!!! i can tell already that brayden is going to be a good chauffeur to spencer hahah!! :d Congrats on your new car! it looks nice!! love ya Caity
nice Honda! It looks new! Rob and I want to get an Odyssey...but they are super expensive and we just bought a 5 year old F-150 so no more cars for us for awhile.
At first when you said you adopted I thought you ment a child. hahaha. That is xciting though, it looks really nice
Post a Comment