It was a hot Saturday and I had spent the day doing trying to finish my homework but to no avail. Bryan had spent the day at work. We were ready for a break so when Dustin and Cassie called and suggested we have a barbecue at Rigby Lake, we dived at the chance. We grilled hamburgers on the Arbogasts sweet little grill (well Dustin did the work) but not without problems. No one had a lighter and so it looked like we were going to eat raw hamburgers or nothing at all. GROSS! Dustin asked the people next to us if they had a lighter and the lady said, "we're trying to be healthy" (do I look like a smoker?!) the husband laughed and got him one. Awkward! Then we started our grilling and enjoyed our delectable burgers. After that we made our way to the water. We never really got in other than getting our feet wet. We were on the rocky beach so we just sat down like little kids and skipped rocks! There was a bunch of skumish stuff where the water met the "sand" aka rocks and so when Bryan threw in a big rock and splashed some of us Dustin yelled, "I think I just got AIDS!" It was pretty funny. Even though we didn't get in the water, we had fun sitting on the rocks and skipping them into the water! We felt young again! ("Not that any of us feel old especially Bryan who is the most wise of them all" -Bryan)
Bryan dying to run and jump in the
cool water on a hot day
Dustin and Cassie eating their "home made"
hamburgers!
Me eating our "fake"-store bought- hamburgers
The men scoping out the perimeter

4 comments:
Thank-you Rachel for sharing the pictures and being the author of this week's posting!
I think Rachel might have out done you on this one Bryan ...
I liked the addition to this blog entry. Hopefully you all got the AIDS test and all tested negative.
Howdy ya'll! Ha Ha...just kidding! Hows it going up there in good ol' Rexburg? Life in AZ is treating us pretty well. We just wanted to let you know that Ryan got the Navy Scholarship! So we'll probably be on some coast in the next 2 years!
Hope your both doing well! Take Care!
Post a Comment