Monday, June 16, 2008

So its Sunday, the day I committed to updating our blog, and I have no idea what I am going to post yet. I asked Rachel if she would do the blog this time but she wasn't able to get around to it. As a result, here I am writing random jibber jabber in an effort to at least develop a habit of updating this blog even if the content is not the best. I just checked the photos on the computer hoping to find some recent ones to give this blog some flare and help develop a theme. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing well keeping the photo library very up to date. However, in honor of the snow we received this past week I have included a picture of Rachel and I having some fun sledding. Just so that you all don't get confused, this picture was taken at the end of January, not earlier this week. I posted this one because we don't have one of the snow this week. The snow wasn't that bad here, although in Idaho Falls I was told it was heavy enough that there was a layer of white everywhere. I wouldn't of believed it but one morning I saw a car pull in to the parking lot behind us with a bit of snow cover. Crazy, I know, but to add to the crazyness I ought to mention the sunburn I got from the scorching sun yesterday. I will have to post pictures of that later if. Yes indeed, the crazy weather of Rexburg left us shivering at the begininning of the week and sun burnt at the end. This upcoming week is forcasted to be nice and toasty and bright. We will see though. Well, I think I have here a decent posting. I think I am going to call it a night. Thanks to all who visit our little blog here. We are very greatful for all the comments we received on our first posting. Please keep them coming. Feel free to give us feedback as well as suggest ideas that we can create as post.

4 comments:

ABCD said...

dear winstons,
i am your new stalker.
sincerely,
chrissy

Dustin and Cassie said...

ok ...I guess that you can put an old picture on here...but we want updates here...come on! lol...jk
why didnt you put pictures of the caves? Hope you guys had fun there..sorry we didnt go!

JAWinston said...

Pretty crazy weather? Did you hear about the thunderstorm we had here in Spokane. Good size hail and hard falling rain. Got to LOVE the weather!

Winston's World said...

Once there was a snowman...