On a different note, Bryan is now on his way to Butte Montana where he will swear in and where our insurance and everything will start. It was sad to say goodbye and it was really helpful to have my grandma there with me to talk to on the way home. Although after his bus left he called me (from someone else's phone) to tell me that they were going to be stopping in Rexburg for an hour (we were in Idaho Falls) and that I could see him again! There's nothing like saying goodbye when there's a hello a half an hour later! The second goodbye was more "permanent" and he is going to try and call me tonight when he gets to the hotel to tell me that he made it safely. I'm trying to think of it more as a "c-ya later" than a goodbye but we'll see how long that will last. Bryan did want to say his "c-ya laters" and thanks to all of you who care about us and keep us in your prayers-he and I both appreciate it a lot!
Baby NUMBER 6!!
6 months ago

5 comments:
Wow! We certainly guessed wrong! Congrats on having a boy though! And now I'll be the hundrenth person to ask you this, but have you thought of any names yet? I'm sure it will be so cute! And I KNOW that he will be a cutie! Sorry to hear that Bryan is already gone. Call me if you ever need a pick-me-up! I'll be in that same boat a couple years from now when Ryan goes off to Navy boot-camp:-( You'll have to let me know all of your tricks of passing the time and what not. Take care, my good friend, and SERIOUSLY...call me if you need someone to talk too!
Amanda doesn't like "good-byes". She makes me say "see ya later". It was good visiting with you guys.
Congrats on finding out! A baby boy, that's awesome!
Congradulations. Happy news. This is so crazy that you are having a boy. I don't think that I know anyone who is having a girl. Everyone is having a boy.
Congrats! I think it's so fun to find out. You have a big enough surprise on the day of the delivery when you get to see him. Now you can get all ready for him. Have you got a whole bunch of things for him yet? When we found out Skylee was a girl I went out and bought a little girl outfit just to feel like it was real. Yay for you!
Post a Comment