I can feel the baby moving all the time. I was actually able to start feeling it when I was 16 weeks. I think that has been one of the most exciting things so far (hearing the heart beat was pretty cool as well as being able to see the profile of the face at 12 weeks). Sometimes in the mornings, the baby "surfaces" and we can feel a little ball or bubble that is somewhat hard which definitely feels like the baby. We call it the bubble baby. Bryan absolutely loves being able to feel the bubble baby.
Last Sunday, we were sitting on the couch and the baby was moving. Of course every time I have Bryan put his hand on my belly it stops moving for a little bit. We were actually able to see it moving as well and that was pretty cool. Well it hadn't moved for Bryan so he started poking my stomach and the baby kicked back! Bryan and I were laughing because it was cool and so funny! I wonder what kind of personality he/she will have. Now that there is not as much morning sickness, being pregnant is more enjoyable!

2 comments:
congratulations!!!
You little stinker!!!! Why didn't you call me! Congratulations, by the way. So when are you due? That is so exciting! You better post some cute prego pictures of you since I'm not up there to see ya in person! I can see why your a bit stressed about Bryan leaving for a little while. How long will he be gone for? Will he be back when the baby is born? You better call me or send me an email or something! Take care, and good luck with everything! I'm SUPER excited for you both!
Post a Comment