Well it's been another week or so, so it's time for another update. This last weekend, we went to DC with some friends to see the Cherry Blossom Festival. But before we show pictures of that, here are some pictures of Mister Brayden.
Here he is with his hands folded.
When I get around to it, I'll make
a post about the red mark on his
hand.
MSgt Williams gave us a bunch of
baby clothes, this is one of his many
cute outfits from her. When the jacket
is zipped, there's a whale on it with
words that say, "save our ocean friends."
It's really cute. And people say you can't
have fun with boy clothes. Psh.
Here's the DC venture we went on.
We had Brayden in a little backpack
thing. Bryan carried him around like
that for 9 hours and claims to know
what it feels like to "carry" a baby
(because it was on his tummy).
I don't think so.
Here we are in front of Lincoln.
That thing is huge and pretty amazing.
Here we are in front of the cherry blossoms.
They were so beautiful and it was so enchanting
to walk underneath all of them.
Bubbly baby Brayden
I set Brayden on the couch and he just kept
looking up at his dad, I had to take a picture
of it. Sorry it's a little blurry.
Bryan has Brayden hooked already. What am
I going to do? (You might be able to see his
big eyes wide open, and a little drool).
Brayden is 2 months old!

8 comments:
I enjoyed reading your blog, and looking at the pictures. I am glad you guys are having fun in New England. That is considered New England, right? Did you go with your friends from work, or church?
How fun! He's a doll. That looks like a fun trip. Glad to see you guys are doing well:)
He is such a little cutie! That's cool that you got to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival. My Uncle lives in New Jersey and he went this year and told us all about it. I want to go sometime. I am glad that you are doing well.
He is growing up so fast! Then again so is Mckenzie! Looks like you had a fun trip!
Wow, he is getting bigger!! What an absolute cutie! It looks like you're having a great time with your little family.
He's starting to look older!!! And you, Rachel look amazing! I would love to to look like you now and I haven't even had a baby.
AWWWwwww...what CUTE family pics! And the cherry blossoms are BEAUTFIUL! I'm SO jealous! They don't really get many of those down here in Arizona:-( PLUS, you look AMAZING Rachel! You don't even look like you had a baby a few months ago!!!
And I can't get over what CUTIE PIE your little boy is! They really do grow up SO fast, don't they!?!
OMJ i love your pictures!!!!! i wish i was there with you guys!!! and thanks for some more pics to go on our computure screen!! LOL Love CAity
Post a Comment