Monday, September 7, 2009

Big Brother Brayden

As you have probably wondered from reading the title, Brayden IS going to be a big brother! And NO, we aren't adopting. Now, I bet the next question you have is... WHEN? But we are not going to answer that question. We are going to play a little game you might know as "The Guessing Game!" The prize is... you get to buy diapers for the little bundle of joy. Not really but you are more than welcome to if you feel so inclined. Here are the rules:
1. Look at the pictures posted.
2. Gauging by the pictures, guess how far along I am AND the due date.
3. Are we having a boy or girl?
3. Tell me the logic behind your guess.
You have to guess STRICTLY off the picture of my belly. Don't go by what you think would make sense calculating Brayden's age and blah blah blah. Guess by the picture. I am giving you a chance to judge me by my looks! When you have made your guess put it down as a comment. Remember, this is how I want your answers.
1. How far along I am.
2. Due date.
3. Are we having a boy or girl.
4. Logic behind your guess.

















How far am I?

Now for some Brayden updates:
















Brayden loves playing with the vacuum.

Brayden is 7 months old!
















The last time he was weighed, he weighed
15 lbs. We are trying to get him to gain more
weight. Hopefully at his next checkup, he'll
have gained enough.


















Our friends let us borrow their exersaucer and
when he's crawling around on the floor, he loves
to play on the bottom of it. He is also playing
with the DVD remote. He already loves electronics.
Out of all his toys laid out on the floor, he goes
for the laptop chord and other electronic things.

Bryan's Birthday present:

















Bryan got a camping grill for his birthday and
here he is using it! He made some really
amazing Jamaican Jerk chicken.

















Brayden is watching him grill and enjoying
being outside.

Since we found out we were expecting, Bryan
went out and got this for me!
















Just kidding. It's really the Hope Diamond at
the Museum of Natural History.


16 comments:

KaraLyn said...

Congratulations Rachel and Bryan!!! But...uh...are you supposed to look pregnant in that picture? Because, my baby bump is bigger than that and I'm NOT pregnant!!! ;) Let's see, since you aren't really giving me much to work with, I will just have to take a wild guess...
1. 15 weeks
2. February 25
3. girl
4. Like I said - WILD guess. mostly...;) BTW, looks like you are on the same track we were on. Watch out! Look where it got us!!! :O

Amber and Mike said...

RACHEL!?!?!

You seriously aren't joking are you?! Congratulations!!!!!ahhhhhhhh...I'm totally EXCITED for you guys! YAY!

So, my guesses are:

1. 18 weeks
2. February 1st
3. Boy
4. You probably know the gender of your baby, so you're probably in the late teens, early twenties with weeks. And it's a boy because boys are so much fun!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! I'm SOoo excited for you guys! You definitely caught me off guard (I wasn't expecting that at all...SO FUN).
My guesses are:
-Feb. 6
-boy
-And my reason would be that I can picture you having two boys! Plus, I think it would be alot of fun for Brayden to have a little brother:)
I can't wait to hear the results!

Winston's World said...

first of all you already took our guesses!!! lol love ya
Caity

1.you already know!
2.you already know!
3.you already know!
4.you already know!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Hey Rach! I can't believe it. How fun! You can't be too far look how tiny you are. Esp. for Brayden only being 7 months. Man, you are the woman. Okay, going off the fact that I am 25 weeks and humongo I will say you are
1. 16 weeks
2. Feb. 27
3. Girl (then we will each have a boy and girl;) )
I have no idea why just throwing out numbers I"m a horrible predictor of things.. But CONGRATS!

Nancy said...

Rachel!! That's so exciting!! I love the little games you always have us play when you are pregnant. Anyway,
1. 18 weeks
2. January 31
3. Boy
4. I am guessing 18 weeks because you aren't showing too much but just a little. And as for the boy, I think it would be fun for you to have 2 boys (I am hoping my second is a boy).
Good luck with the pregnancy! I am excited that one of my friends is pregnant the same time I am again! BTW, Brayden is so cute and getting so big!

Introspective Steph said...

i'm guessing 5 months...whatever that is in weeks... due date is January 16ish and as for gender...that's 50/50 so i'll say girl this time.

Reason: I'm 3 months prego and I'm DEF not showing...and one of my friends posted a picture of her when she was 3 months prego and was barely showing. But, you are def showing... so that's why i picked 5 months. and since i'm due March 18th i just moved up my due date to 2 months to january and figured yup that's it. LOL

JAWinston said...

...let's see. Most of the guesses are for February, a few are for Januarary. Why did you think my guess was crazy?

1. Calculate the second answer.
2. Early January, as I said
before.
3. Twins, because that would be
funny.
4. I've got a FEELING!

JAWinston said...

Do you have him playing with the vacuum when it is on?

Amanda, Jared, Ella and Milee said...

1. 19 weeks
2. February 1st
3. Boy
4. I think you are 19 weeks because you have to be at least 4 months to be showing, I am guessing almost 5 months along. I think Feb. based on how far along you look. I think boy because the average person that gets pregnant within a year of having a baby, has a baby of the same sex. I read that somewhere.

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Your baby bump is to cute! And I already know how far along you are!!! But I wont give it away. I wish my baby bump was that cute!!! It has to be a girl cause I want to make her lots of cute hairbows. Although now that I have a boy their not so bad :)

Hall Family said...

Wow! I can't believe you're pregnant already! I guess things must get better because I'm thinking Jared may be an only child if it doesn't! J/k! I think my guess is about 16 weeks since they say women tend to "pop" sooner the second time around. I guess I'll guess a girl just because! Congratulations!!!

Lesley Wright said...

Congrats
1. 16 weeks
2. January 15
3. Boy
4. I think 16 weeks because if you are keeping us in suspense on what you are having then you already know. You have to be at least 16 weeks to find out what the gender is, right? If you are 16 weeks that puts your due date in the middle of January.

Danny and Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celia said...

Rachel I can't believe that you are pregnant! I went back to your older post and you never looked pregnant!
You are probably very close to 5 months right? and you are having a cute little girl? We'll see I guess!.
You and Nancy make me feel like I am way behind :)

Chrissy said...

1. 17 weeks (from the post, not today)
2. due date: feb 17
3. boy
4. logic? im psychic. and i've had soooo many babies that i just know these things.