The first picture (me pointing to my belly) I was about 20 weeks along and just for the record, we didn't know what we were having yet. At about 24 weeks, we found out what we were having -the ultrasound blog. As of right now I'm about 27 weeks, which puts my due date in January. The due date they gave me, I don't really believe so we'll see when the baby comes although that's kinda how it is anyways. And for the final answer (drum roll please.......) Brayden is going to have a little baby...... (drum roll please.....)
BROTHER!!!!

12 comments:
Congrats! How exciting! :) I was pretty much way off, but I usually am with these sorts of things. We are happy for you. :)
Rach, holy cow. How far apart are they going to be. We are only like two weeks apart if you are 27 weeks. Holy cow! That is crazy. Too bad they are both boys... we could have set them up to be married... haha Maybe we will have them the same time I've heard the second can come earlier than the first. When did you have Brayden? I can't believe you kept it secret for that long. Everyone knew I was pregnant at like 6 weeks. So how are you feeling? Im actually feeling better in my third trimester as far as emotions and energy goes than my second but I'm way more uncomfortable. Well congrats, congrats. Two boys how exciting. We really have to get these little guys together so they can be life-long buds like us! Congrats again! Love ya
I guessed right (the boy part anyway)!! Congrats Rachel! That's so cool! I'm only 16 weeks along...I wish I was 27 weeks along. I hope you are feeling great and the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly! I can't wait to see pictures of the little dude come January! I don't find out what i'm having until i'm 22 weeks along...I'm super excited! Good luck with everything!
That's so exciting! I can't believe you are having another one! Congrats! I hope things are going well!
wow, I was pretty close!!! but i guessed girl and you're having a boy. oh well. I find out what i'm having at 20 weeks. I'm super excited...so sometime in November :) i'm 17 weeks now.
That will be really fun!
Must I type it? TOLD YOU SO! January, and you tried to brush it off.
So I was wrong about the twins. It was a minor technicality. I more thought it would be cool if you did have twins.
Congratulations about it all. Thanks for giving us the missing details.
Oh my goodness, I have not checked your blog in way too long! I'm so excited for you! Wow. You are brave! Oh, but how fun to have two little boys so close together!
so excited!!! congrats a million times. cant wait to see you durring my spring break which is in like march or april!! i bet brayden will be the best big brother in the world!!!!!
love caity!!
I am so Exited for you! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. So fun! I'm getting another nephew! Yahoo! Yahoo! SO cute!
Congrats! All i have to say is YOUR CRAZY..haha
Congratulations! Brayden is going to have a little brother to play with! and they are going to be best friends since they are so close on age. SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment