Well it's time for another update I suppose. Brayden absolutely loves his little brother. He gets excited every time he sees him. He just doesn't know how to treat him: he likes to grab at him.
Spencer and Brayden playing. Brayden didn't want
Bryan to take Spencer off him-he wanted to keep
holding him-it was pretty funny.
Spencer is just a couple weeks old here.
Brayden wearing 3D glasses that we brought home
from watching Avatar.
We're not used to living in/near the city. Things
we've learned from this movie outing: always keep
cash on hand/in the car if you don't have an ATM
card because you ALWAYS have to pay for parking
and it will ALWAYS feel like highway robbery. We
didn't have cash on hand or anything (didn't take credit)
so I thought we weren't going to make it back home...
but we did... I guess the guy took pity on us poor non-city
folk unaccustomed to being prepared to pay for parking.
We really got lucky!
One of Brayden's favorite things to do: pull clothes
out or off of something and throw them behind him.
I was trying to go through clothes we got from a friend
and it was near impossible.
Brayden's 1st birthday cake! He loved it! We
gave him his own cupcake and he loved eating
the frosting off it. After awhile though, he threw
the cupcake on the floor.
12 month picture. He weighs 18 lbs
and I can't remember how tall he is
(I have to look it up).
Here's little Spencer chillaxin. So cute.


6 comments:
cute bear cake... i might have to steal it when our little guy turns one... but that'll be awhile! lol
Wow! Having a tiny baby around makes Brayden look so big! Thanks for keeping us updated. I love to see pics of your growing family. :)
Happy Birthday Brayden!!!
The cake is very cute. Brayden look so big, and he doesn't look like a baby anymore. I miss the feeling of holding a baby.
That last picture of Spencer is adorable! Brayden looks like a fun handful:)
so did bryan or rachel do this post??? haha cause i dont think rachel uses chilaxin... but i could be wrong!! hahah well brayden is growing up so fast. and is so funny.. and spencer is just adorable!!! keep up the good work!!! :D love ya Caity
You have such adorable little boys! Seriously. I don't say that kind of thing unless I really mean it. Makes me want a baby boy!
I loved reading the birth story below! Those are always so exciting to read.
Post a Comment