Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Unexpected and Happy Phone Call

Bryan called me today to tell me that he made it safely and to give me his address. I wasn't expecting to hear from him until Sunday so I was pretty happy to hear from him-it made my day. It sounded like he is doing well-I didn't hear any half deadness in his voice so he is still alive! His phone call was limited because I couldn't really talk to him-it was just to give me information so what I write here is all I know. Here is Bryan's address for any of you who would like to write him. He would love to hear from you but remember he won't have much time to write everybody back so I will keep posts up on how he is doing. 

AB Winston, Bryan M.
331 TRS Flt 687 Dorm A-4 PSC 3
1320 Truemter St. Unit 369521
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-5570

He can receive only letters and cards. He cannot receive gum, candy, or packages. (Don't ask me why because I have no idea). 

2 comments:

JAWinston said...

Any idea when he will have access to the internet? I am such a bad snail mailer!

JAWinston said...

Just wanted to find-out what you think of the idea of having a hairless husband.